Just like late-night bar hookups, a wingman in soccer is indispensible for scoring a win. Robert Pires, a midfielder who has won the FIFA World Cup and UEFA European Championship with France, demonstrates in this video how to be a good winger.
Attacking opponents, dribbling, and shooting, they have a variety of tasks that require grace and agility. As well as offering tips, Pires shows you how to do a dribble called "the nutmeg," which involves kicking the ball between your opponents's legs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades