This may feel like a Nike ad (and I suppose technically it is an ad), but it's also a based-on-a-true-story-hollywood-motion-picture waiting to happen...
This inspiring short film is part of an ad campaign series called Make THE Difference for the TMB Bank, but it's also a true story—here are the facts:
Back in 1986, a group of Thai kids were so inspired by the '86 FIFA World Cup, they decided to take up the sport.
But there was a serious problem—the kids lived on the Southern Thai island of Koh Panyee, a tiny fisherman village built on stilts with no room for soccer fields, let alone soil as used in the typical soccer field. So the kids built a floating soccer pitch from scraps of wood and fishing rafts, and are now one of the most successful youth soccer clubs in Southern Thailand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades