Juggling is the key to all free styling tricks. Juggling helps the players feel for the ball and his ability to strike the ball on the volley. To juggle use the top of the foot down toward the toes to strike the middle of the ball so that it goes straight up in the air. After practicing this type of juggling continue juggling with one foot, keeping the ball moving straight up in the air about 10 inches. The player should continue practicing juggling with one foot until he can juggle the ball several hundred times without dropping the ball. This juggling technique will take lots of practice in order to do it consistently without dropping the ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades