In this how to video, you will learn how to curve a soccer ball. First, you will need to know how to shoot a ball. To shoot, line up striaght with the ball and keep your knee over it. Strike it with your toe pointed down and on the center of the ball. To curve the ball, line up with the side of the ball. Kick the ball so that the inside of the foot hits the ball on the side. When you follow through your kicking foot, your arm should swing across your body. This causes the ball to spin which makes the ball curve in the air. This is useful for corner kicks, shots against a goalie, and chip shots. This is important because it confused goalies and looks great. If your shots fall short, try pulling your kicking leg farther back as you prepare to kick. If you miss high and wide, try to aim lower and keep the knee over the ball. This video offers great tips in order to perform this successfully.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades