Want to kick that soccer ball with as much expertise as your favorite World Cup star? Internation Soccer Street Association soccer player Darren Laver shows you how to perform an impressive move to kick the ball away from your opponent.
Called kick backs into knee akka, you kick the ball between your legs in back of you, then kick it up and knee it away from your opponent.
It requires quick foot action, but your fellow football player will have no idea what hit him.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades