In this video from lkobet1 we learn how to curve a soccer ball. It is very useful for free kicks and set pieces. First you need to focus on getting a good position on the ball. Set up the ball on a really good piece of grass. Put your foot where you will land to kick it. Take a few steps back. Kick the ball with the side of your foot, not your instep. Come through the ball and across your body. That's the key to curving it. Coming through the ball when you kick with your leg will make the ball curve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades