In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to curve a soccer ball with the inside of the foot. The kick is also referred to as the banana kick. When kick the ball, use the inside of your foot. Kick the ball at the lower middle section. As your hitting it, wrap your foot around the ball. Do not place your foot too close to the ball when your planting your foot and make an L-shape with the leg. Kick the ball at an angle. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing soccer and would like to learn how to curve the soccer ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades