In this sports video tutorial, Adrian Heath, Head Coach of Austin Aztex explains how to defend a soccer corner kick. Corner is awarded to the opponent when the ball goes over the goal line after touching a defender. If the ball is close to the goal post, the goal keeper catches the ball. In case the ball is kicked wide of the goal post and lands in the penalty area, a defender kicks the ball out over the side line or passes to another member of the defending team. If the ball is directed slightly away from the post, again the goal keeper can catch it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades