In the 1970s, Dutch legend Johan Cruyff invented a soccer trick called the Cruyuff turn, which tricks the defender into thinking you're about to pass or cross the ball. Instead of doing either, you drag the ball behind you to keep dribbling towards your destination. Successful football skills are all about how you can trick your opponent with footwork and body gestures, so get moving with this effective soccer trick!
To do: Shape as if to pass or cross but instead drag the ball behind your standing leg with the inside of your foot, turn and then you are away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades