This video is demonstrated completely through visual movement and accompanied with a brief written description. A young man speeds down the soccer field with a ball and scores a goal. His signature move leading up to the goal is broken down into very specific methods of movement, the first of which is a high speed attack as he races down the field. The next method to this signature move is the weight shift, in which the goal scorer shifts his weight, along with the ball, from foot to foot to throw off and dodge his opponent. He then moves into the controlled long touch and finally the instep drive, nailing home the scoring goal. After watching this video, you will have the tools to master the signature soccer move of Fernando Torres' and be able to use it to enhance your own goal scoring abilities.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades