Mario shows us how to do freestyle soccer trips in this tutorial. One great trick to learn is to balance the soccer ball on your head from kicking it up in the air. This will require a lot of practice, but if you keep at it you will be able to walk around and even sit down with the soccer ball balanced on your head. The next trick you can do is called the rainbow, where you kick it into the air and catch it with your foot, so it makes a rainbow shape. You can also get up to an expert level where you can kick the soccer ball onto your head, slide it onto your back and catch it by bending your knee back. Freestyle soccer tricks are fun and challenging and a great way to exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades