Most free kicks in soccer originate outside the box so the ball has a chance to go high and above the goalkeeper's reach. However, kicking from inside the box gives you more precision if not height. If you're willing to make this tradeoff, then follow Liverpool FC's Steven Gerrard's lead. Gerrard's side-foot free-kick is a football technique that guides the ball swiftly into the net, its success dependent on making sure you kick the nose of the ball for the greatest force. Learn how to do your own Gerrard side-foot free-kick in this UEFA Training Ground tutorial by Paul "Woody" Wood and friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades