Learn freestyle football with Mariusz Chorazy, also known as freestyle soccer. Freestyle football is the art of juggling a football (aka soccer ball) using multiple body parts while performing skillful moves at the same time (and never dropping the ball of course). Freestyle football consists of dribbling moves, fakes and tricks. Master your freestyle football moves with these instructional tutorials. This video demonstrates: Hocus Pocus.
Tips: Use your inside heel to bring the ball to left side then hit the ball with outside foot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades