Sometimes the simplest moves produce the greatest results. Take FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi's drag-back, which is nothing more than pushing the ball out in front of you before dragging it back and turning 180° to face the way from where you came. After you do this, you just bring the ball around with your other foot and accelerate away from your opponent.
The Messi drag-back is so effective it is one of the most widely used soccer moves in the UEFA Champions League games.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades