This is a helpful soccer video because it gives you tactics from both sides of play. Taken from a training routine from the Spanish Football Federation, the video improves your team's ability to retain possession of the ball while also breaking down offense moves in terms of what defense can do to prevent them.
The drill should be executed without interruption; after all, UEFA Champions League soccer games don't stop in the middle just so a football player can redo his free kick because he didn't like how it turned out the first time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades