It's no surprise that, with all their strength and agility training, soccer stars are highly acrobatic, but Iceland International right-back Asta Arnadottir has taken the soccer showboating to a whole new level.
While most throw-ins are done simply but tossing the ball into the soccer field with your hands, Arnadottir, who got a little bored with the concept, decided to turn the blah soccer move into a high-flying somersault.
To throw the ball in, she runs quickly, presses the ball down into the ground, and somersaults over, throwing the ball to finish. If you don't fear cracking your head, this is one awesome move to try with your football compats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades