The step-over dribble is superb for handling tight one-on-one challenges with your fellow defender. Practiced by the Netherlands' Arjen Robben, the step-over dribble shuffles the ball around so your opposing football player won't be able to decide which way to go.
With your standing foot behind the ball go to kick with the outside of the boot, but instead lift it over and across the ball and then kick it in the opposite direction with your other foot. The Netherlands' Arjen Robben is one of the best exponents of the trick in the game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades