Keeping the soccer ball on your person may make you feel like a hotshot, but sometimes a marker will have you trailed so tightly you have to pass it to someone else.
Enter the stop turn, a valuable skill that opens up passing options and creates space for you to keep moving. The move is frequently used by Spanish striking sensation Fernando Torres.
To do: Push the ball in front of you, stop and step over it, then turn back in the direction you came from and race away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades