Pirouettes aren't soley dance moves for wannabe ballerinas and National Ballet regulars. Patrick Vieira is a midfielder who invented a move called the Vieira pirouette, which involves faking the direction you're dribbling and spinning 360 degrees around to keep the ball going towards the goal.
In this video, UEFA Training Ground's Paul "Woody" Wood teaches you how to beat your opponent and give you space to pass or shoot for the goal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades