In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to several different freestyle soccer tricks. The first trick is the foot stall. Pick up the ball and take it backwards. Lock it in between your leg and foot, as you balance on the other foot. The second trick is the head stall. Place the ball on your forehead and keep staring at the ball as you balance it. The third trick is the nose stall. Lock the ball on the top of your nose and forehead, as you keep your eyes on the ball. The fourth trick is the neck stall. Place the ball on the back your neck and lift your shoulders up to lock the ball. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in playing soccer, and would like to learn some freestyle tricks to increase their skill and coordination with the ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades