Chelsea F.C. and Czech Republic goalkeeper Petr Cech believes that goalkeeping is one of the most important and strenuous positions on the soccer team. And with this video, he shows you just how hard tuning into the ball's whereabouts it.
This video is not for you if the thought of a ball coming at you from the middle of nowhere several hundred times a day makes your palms sweat. After all, the first "warm-up" exercise is letting someone kick a ball at you with your back facing them. A test of reflexes - can you turn around in time to gage the ball's position and block it from the goal? - it is nevertheless a difficult football skill to acquire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades