In this video, professional soccer player Chris Murray, who play for the Wilmington Hammerheads, shows you how to properly kick a soccer ball. Different kicks provide different types of movement and are performed with different areas of the foot.
Kicking a soccer ball with the inside of the foot makes it bend to the inside and the opposite is also true. If you kick it with the outside of your foot, it will bend to the outside. The easiest and most widely used kick is the power kick that is performed by kicking the ball with the top of your foot using the instep. The instep is the part of the foot located from the top to the inside. This kick provides the most power and accuracy of all the kicks.
To accomplish this, plant your non-dominant foot next to the ball and use the instep of your dominant foot to kick and follow through. With practice, you'll soon be scoring goals like a pro for your team.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades