Though soccer is a very physically strenuous sport, many soccer fans underestimate the importance of psychological steadiness and intimdiation of opposing players.
In this UEFA Training Ground tutorial, soccer star Woody teaches you how to take the Penenka penalty kick. Invented and sharpened by Czechoslovakian player Antonin Penenka in 1976 UEFA European Championship against West Germany, the kick requires nothing more than faking the direction you're going to kick.
By angling right but kicking left, the goalkeeper will be mentally thrown astray and lunge for the wrong side, thereby giving you a free, easy goal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades