In this video, we learn how to shoot a soccer ball the proper way. First, set the ball up to your dominant foot. Then, place the non-kicking foot around 6 inches to the right or left of the ball. Now you will aim to make solid contact with the laces of the shoe. Next, try and make solid contact with the laces of your shoe. Doing this will make sure the shot is powerful and not spinning. Also, aim to keep your foot as vertical as possible when making contact, which will send the shot low and away from the keeper. The stronger your shot is, the less time the keeper will have to make a save. Also, low and in the corner of the net is the best spot for the ball to go to. Following these steps and using these tricks will help you play soccer to the best of your ability!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades