This is a video demonstrating how to dribble a soccer ball for children. The presenter says that this is the most important skill for a young soccer player to learn. He says that dribbling the ball is not kicking the ball and chasing it but rather a series of small touches. He teaches that the ball is like a puppy on a leash. If the puppy gets too far away he runs off. If the ball gets too far away the other team will steal it. The next thing he teaches is to keep your head up. Don't run into anyone is what he teaches the players, therefore they learn field awareness. His first dribbling practice game is "go score", and they just run and score.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades